Friday, April 23, 2010

Day Five - Feeding the turtles sucks

I'm writing this from the comfort of my boyfriend's room (otherwise known as the crypt), where sadly his two adorable turtles are gorging on the dinner I've just fed them in the tank right next to me. I'm so very sad. Even their little turtle food pellets look appetising to me at this stage.

So! I handed in my radio project today, which felt awesome. My mother listened to it last night and loved it, which was pretty cool. Fingers crossed I'll get a good mark for it anyway. Speaking of my mother, she FINALLY got the good apples today which made me way too happy. I was nearly jumping up and down on the spot at the prospect of eating tastier apples, which is just pathetic. Is this what my life has become?

Despite the fact that I was delighted to have nice apples, when I bit into one it was disgusting. I couldn't finish it, which brings my food total today to one and a half apples. Isn't that insane? I don't think I've ever eaten this little in my entire life, and my body doesn't know what to do with itself. My stomach is cramping up like crazy, my energy levels are erratic at best and...it just sucks. My body is used to loads and loads of cardio, and big, protein-heavy meals. Without any of that, it just feels like it's going crazy.

I can't wait to have a big feed on Monday... I'm fantasising about all of the food I'm going to eat, even though I know that I'll have to ease myself back into eating again..

Two days left! Why is everybody having spaghetti bolognese for dinner!? Why meeee!?

No comments:

Post a Comment